85 South Maple St., PO Box 324
Vergennes, VT 05491
P: (802) 877.2367   F:

Directions

parish

Parish History

 

Settled by Canadian Catholics, the site of St. Peter's Church is on land once owned by Ethan Allen.  Built completely by parishioners, the present church was finished in 1874, replacing a wooden chapel built in 1845.  The rectory was constructed in 1885, and our parish hall was added in 1958.

A renovation of St. Peter's occured during the 1990s.

Click Here - for full parish history.



Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved.
Site design and hosting by Green Mountain DeZynes®